Sunday, October 30, 2016

One of my favorite colors: Olive

Happy Sunday!




It's been a busy weekend with getting ready for our LA trip in less than 2 weeks!! I have never been to California, so I'm really excited to experience all that LA has to offer. Since I needed to make a trip to the Galleria Mall (which is a beautifully HUGE mall in Houston) I wanted to be comfy because you do a lot of walking. My Keds are my go-to for comfort and style. I love how comfortable they are and the gray matches with so much! I paired the gray with one of my favorite colors, Olive. The colors mixed well and got the job done with being comfy, yet stylish :) 










To shop similar styles of where I got my handbag (click here)
Below I linked a few products that are similar options to my outfit details. 

Thanks for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment