Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fall Florals & Floppy Hats








     Romper: Macy's | Floppy Hat:similar | Shoes: Clarks|

When in LA you have to adore all the great scenery and back drops! :) There were so many great places to shoot. I loved shopping on Melrose Avenue, with the boutiques and luxury brands that were definitely eye catching. I will do another post about my favorite places to visit, shop and eat! This romper was great to run around and go shopping in. Best part it's on sale for under $20! I love floppy hats, perfect for fall. (here is one similar to mine) .Of course, I paired it with my new favorite Clark Shoes! They are super comfy and the low heel was a big seller for me. Need to take a break from the high heels every now and then!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope ya'll are enjoying your day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment